Monday, July 28, 2008

Learning to knit!




Yep, look at me. So I am finishing up my second hat and should have it done and a photo posted tonight. I started on size 11 circular needles until I realized I could not find any #11 double point needles... so I had to pull it apart and start again on 10-1/2. To do that - I had to pull a pair of leg warmers off the 10-1/2 that I had just started.... very annoying! But soon it will be all done!


Above is the stash that I am ashamed of.... let me just say that some of it I already had before I started knitting for belly dance customing... so that counts for something, right?
Tonight I hope to make some swathes to test out stock. & seed stiches!

2 comments:

puggerhugger said...

Wow, you started right out on dpn's!!!! I am impressed! Our babies have not eaten any needles but once our chocolate lab ate a whole corncob and pooped it out. GROSSSSSSSSSSSSS

susancon said...

OMG - that is too funny!!!!