
It is strange, I have not danced since May. It seems that May should not be that long ago, but it truly seems a lifetime. I remember the excitement of going to class, thrills of performances - sore muscles from Mira... and saving every extra penny to travel to workshops. Melodias - need I say more? Unfortunately, I also remember the separated spiral stress fracture in my foot from 2 years ago, and more recently the 2 stress fractures and metatarsalitis in the same bone spanning the time of 8 months.
I no longer have it in me to get back in shape to break again - especially when surgery is the next "fix". I will become the audience that watches and ohhs and ahhs at all the pretty dancers. I would like to thank all that I have learned from - and all that I have had the pleasure to dance with.

2 comments:
:(
I loves you!
Post a Comment