
How funny is duck butt? Ok, maybe it is just me....
2009 seems to be going fast! I am still getting used to writing it on the checks! So far things are going great for the year! My mom is optimistic and is healing well! My parents just celebrated their 49th wedding anniversary yesterday! I asked them both if it seems like 49 years:
Dad = "that's it? Seems like 100!" ~ always the kidder
Mom = "the years a blur. Seems like yesterday that I had 3 little kids in school..."
I am just so thankful that they are still here for me to hear what they have to say! I need to start planning for the big 50 next year... any thoughts?
I made a hat for my hubby for Valentines day (should have pic soon)... he finally saw a pattern that he thought was cool. SO, I decided to transpose the graph of the pattern to long written out form, so I did it from top to bottom NOT THINKING the hat is made bottom to top. So my hubby is getting a hat with upside down skulls on it for Valentines day…. at least it will look really good if he ever stands on his head with it on. I am hoping to make it a cute joke with a little card I stamped up that says: "Thank You for Loving me: I would be upside down without you".
Happy Valentines Day to All!

No comments:
Post a Comment