Saturday, October 25, 2008

Colds blow

Yea - I have a cold... started Thursday afternoon while I was on the phone trying to talk an irate customer down... save the customer - lost my throat.

Friday was miserable - all rainy and coldish. Have been taking meds and learned a valuable lesson this afternoon..


COLD MEDS + NEW KNITTING PATTERN = ONE BIG MESS
Yep - so I frogged a hat back about 3 inches because I had read the instuctions incorrectly. Then happily finish the hat several hours later to realized that the hat is in no way EVER going to fit my swap partner. I am hoping that I have enough yarn to try again tomorrow. *fingers crossed*
Stopped by my LYS and was happy to find out that I was invited back to "sit in" on the sock class again. YEA! I may actaully have a pair of socks one day. I will happiley frogged my first sock and rewind the yarn tomorrow :-)

Happily, I have signed up to take the February Lady Sweater class at my LYS and I am so excited! Finally something I can wear and not look out of place. I tell you, my husband thought I was insane when I wor my first hat around the house in July!

No comments: