Apparently, I have a mental block or other unknown issue with knitting socks.... When I am in class, I totally get it - hardly any questions and I can just knit away. I get home and it is like I have sock amnesia or something.
I was working on the heel yesterday, and I just totally goofed it all up. I have put it down and finished 2 other projects. So - I am thinking it is start over time on that heel... I just don't know what is about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am a visual knitter, show me and I am okay, me reading it, forget it.
I kept watching a video on line to get the picking up stitches for the heel.
Hang in there, after the first one, it will be okay. My second sock is almost finished!
Post a Comment