Friday, August 15, 2008

Looking Like Knitting is for Me!

So - the more and more I am away from Belly Dance, the less and less I see myself going back to it. I truly love dancing - and I still shake my thang when the music moves me - but I just don't feel I have it in me to go through all the hard work and conditioning to dance with a troupe that doesn't move me. And truly - If I were to go back to dancing and my foot breaks AGAIN - I will just go INSANE!

Sadly, I have only been knitting a few months, and I think I am a better knitter than dancer. Also - it is so much less expensive! No class fees, no studio rehearsal fees, no costumes to buy for, no workshops to attend.... just the weekly trip to my LYS. I am still undecided though... we shall see.

No comments: