
Our Internet is down at home - has been for over 24 hours. I called Comcast today and described the urgency of the matter - that being that we will DIE over the wknd wothout Internet and our animals will eat us - and they still can not send anyone out until Monday *sigh*
On the knitting front - I frogged the headband I was working on to start over with a new yarn that arrived yesterday... and I am still pluggin along on the scarf for my MIL. Thankfully, the in-laws are coming to town that the end of this month so I gives me more time to complete the scarf. :-)
On the knitting front - I frogged the headband I was working on to start over with a new yarn that arrived yesterday... and I am still pluggin along on the scarf for my MIL. Thankfully, the in-laws are coming to town that the end of this month so I gives me more time to complete the scarf. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment