
Yea for having Internet back! Comacast came out Monday and made me happy again! The weekend was a nice, relaxing, no plans weekend! I did a lot of knitting and organizing my stash (which is pretty damn fun too)!
I purchased my first Malabrigo yarn on Friday evening from Wooley Bully. And I absolutely LOVE IT! It is almost one of the times you wish you did not know about something - because you know you are hooked about 5 rows in.
I completed the above hat and almost the bracelet.... I need to find a pretty button and then it will be all done!
Sunday evening, started feeling headachy and by Mon morn - I was pretty sure I wanted to die. I dragged into the office - ran weekly reports, then excused myself about 9am.... yesterday was a blur .... Today was better - still fevery - so I stayed home so I wouldn't infect the home team. I figure I should be good to go tomorrow.
On a pet note, they absolutely Loved the fact that I stayed home in bed for two days. I have continual supervision by my 2 kitties and little pooch.

No comments:
Post a Comment