Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Metatarsalitis - I got it


And it SUCKS! I do not understand why they can not fix my freakin foot! I am frustrated, I am angry and basically, I just don't want my damn foot to hurt anymore. I am the new medical mystery at my drs office. Metatarsalitis is inflamation of a bone in your foot. In my case, the bone that keeps breaking! There are other things it could be - but we don't want to go down that road yet. So, I get a insert for my shoe to make sure that there is now pressure on that bone. And it still freakin hurts.


On a happier note - I have the pattern for "the great purse swap" so I am excited to start!

1 comment:

dogquilter said...

Sorry about your foot but glad you're keeping your sense of humor and looking at the knit side of things. :)