
Super excited that it is almost FRIDAY! Geez - I really need a break from all that resting I did last weekend!
IN THE NEWS of ME:
- My husband surprised me with flowers the other night - he had rode his bike to work - and apparently he lost some bunches on the way home.... the just went back to whence the came :-)
- I am working on the knitted flowers for my purse... Boy are they a pain in the ass! I had to go home and knit something flat to prove to myself I can still do it!
- I am half way through my kitty for my Knitted Kitty Swap. ALSO - my LYS is having a toy auction for the local animal shelter.... I am going to make a Knitted Kitty family (minus the dad because he is a real 'Tom cat'- if you know what I mean)
- I have almost to the handles on my purse for the purse swap.... and now I can totally do the ketchner stitch - I am so proud of myself! Granted, I have to have the instructions in from of me (with pictures) but I am still proud.
- Tonight is dedicated to knitting and laundry... I am at the crisis point as far is "unmentionables" go
AND Holy Crappers the mosquitoes are so bad here! It is so bad - I almost don't want to go outside and smoke - notice I said almost!

2 comments:
My aunt quit smoking 21 years ago and has become a knitting fiend. It's better than eating!
I went shopping for the swap today!!!! I got you ...... and then some...... and oh I think you will really like.....
It was fun!! Kind of hard though, b/c of shipping, weather and all that, but I think it's all good!!!
Keep those mosquitos down there please! They have has all worried about EEE and West nile.
awww - you are such a tease :-)
Post a Comment