Friday, September 5, 2008

So close, but yet SO FAR!

So, here it is almost 4pm on a Friday - and I am pretty sure I am about to DIE! I am so over working today - and I am just not sure I can make it another hour....

I have had some good news today. One of my employees who has been the toughest to train (and stay trained if you get my drift) put in their two weeks' notice. Phew, one less thing I have to fix and worry about.

Never touched my laundry last night, so I have that joy to look forward to this weekend. I am also hoping to get the purse (for a swap) completed and felted this wknd so I can start needle felting it sometime in the not so distant future.

My DH is leaving for our corporate office next wednesday (yes we work at the same place). Looks as though they may be trying to entice him to move to Norfolk, VA. I don't think either one of us wants to do that.... but we will see what/if they offer anything.

And blah, blah, blah. Yep - looking forward to a nice big guiness tonight :-)

2 comments:

dogquilter said...

How wonderful for you! I remember when we would get employees whose brains didn't quite go to the top floor either...quite a relief when they would decide to move on. Have a great weekend!!

susancon said...

I am truely happy - I had to contain my excitement and not leave a puddle on the floor!