Sunday, September 7, 2008

my Crickett Kitty 8/1997 - 9/7/2008


Crickett passed away this morning... she was 11. I brought her to vet yesterday morn - they thought she would be ok - had to bring her back last night. She was in kidney failure - and then sonething else - so I had to make the tough choice.

She will be missed dearly.

4 comments:

Jenny McB said...

Oh, I am so sorry for you. It's so hard when a pet dies, what a pretty cat.

susancon said...

Thank you - its hard, and there is a hole in my heart. My other kitty, Echo, has not left my side - to the point he is not letting me sleep because he is giving me attension.

Jenny McB said...

We went out the next day and got a kitten after our first cat died. Ugly kitty (Muffin) who has some issues, was so sad looking for Oreo. Even though Oreo barely tolerated Muffin.
Animals do have feelings. That was nice of your vet to call you with the diagnosis. Hope your week gets better.

dogquilter said...

I'm so sorry about Crickett. It's always hard to lose a family member especially one who is so sweet and cuddly. Glad you have Echo to help you through this.