And that is EXACTLY what got all of those around me attention. I was ordering some cat eyes for my little knitted stuffed kitties that I love to make. I finally found a place that has different colors. So - this is what my employee told be he heard.
ME
"Hi, yes, I would like to order a variety of cat eyes"
"Are eye colors clear or cloudy?"
"I am hoping to find red or pink eyes, do you happen to have those?"
"I would like the blue, green and yellow ones. What sizes do you have? Any between those, I don't like them too big?"
"Do you consider one eye a piece or is it a pair?"
"I will take 3 sets of each color"
"OH! I need to order some noses too!"
SO that is how the conversation went. And I guess it was a totally sounding conversation from my end. Lets just say there were a lot of concerned faces when I hung up the phone....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Rofl!! Well you sure did give them a laugh for the day didn't you!?
Post a Comment