Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WOW! It is almost October!

Can you believe it? I am really excited too! September was not such a good month - and to top it off, someone stole my husband's bike off our carport yesterday morning - in broad day light! It was there when I left for work @ 7:45 and it was gone an hour later!

Anywho - I cut off all my hair.... I just couldn't take it anymore - it has certainly cut down on get ready time the the morning :-)

I gave the first purse I ever made to my BFF Brenda for her Birthday Saturday (the pic below is me the the Bday girl). She just LOVED it - I was so happy! She has been wanting me to teach her - but we just haven't had the time.


I have also took a "Knucks" class at me LYS this month. It was not as hard as I thought it was going to be, that being said, I still don't have them finished yet :-) I am hoping to get one glove completed tonight.

I am hoping to get the gloves completed by the weekend so I can make some knitted bacon for my husband's birthday that is just around the corner - he loves his bacon :-)

2 comments:

Jenny McB said...

Don't you just wish you could catch the bike thief while they are riding the bike and stick a broomstick in the wheel? Mean, I know, but I hate when people steal.

Glad you like your haircut and you do sound happier! What's a knucks class?

susancon said...

I have thought the same thing about seeing the bike thief! I even bike out a big stick I keep on the carport :-) Still - have not seen it go by.

The knucks class was a knitting class for fingerless gloves. They are lots of fun - tho a little fiddley for lack of a better word :-)